Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $18.00/Hour
Experience Required: 2 years
Education Required: High School or GED
Plastic Injection Mold Manufacturing Company in Valencia is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to maintain electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, with minimal supervision, by performing the following duties.
Monday Through Friday, 7am-4pm, $18.00/hr.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnoses and maintain malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers to diagnose malfunction and make required repairs.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
- Troubleshoot and maintain control systems. This includes all electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic controls.
- Troubleshoot and repair all AC and DC motors and controls, pressure sensing devices, voltage current, and resistance measurement devices.
- Troubleshoot and repair plant lighting 480V, 207V and 110V circuits; 480V cranes; PLC based controls and relay logic circuits.
- Ability to work with hand tools safely and EMT pipe bending.
- Available to work occasional over time
Please submit your resume to be considered.