Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $16.00-$20.00/hour
Experience Required: 2 years
Education Required: AA Degree
A Manufacturing Company in Burbank, CA is in need of a Facility Technician employee to be responsible for managing work orders, assist in managing outside contractors, maintain records and contracts, coordinate project activities and provide scheduling support.
This is a full time temp to hire position, M-F 7:30am-4:30pm plus overtime and weekends as needed. Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Preventative building maintenance, renovation and construction
- Performs repairs related to the outside and inside of a manufacturing facility.
- Purchase replacement parts and maintenance supplies.
- Handle production equipment maintenance, installation, modification and fabrication
- Control inventory for tools, equipment and materials
- Calls to request a repair technician if problems are more complicated.
- Also responsible for any other activity assigned to them.
- A high school diploma, AA Degree preferred. And a minimum of 2 years of related experience in lieu of education
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs in a safe manner
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Experience using computers; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and CAD preferred
If you have the experience and meet the above requirements, please submit your resume immediately to be considered.