Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $16.00-$18.00/hour
Experience Required: 1 year
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia Aerospace Manufacturing Company is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk who will be responsible for preparing and maintaining accurate accounts payable register and related reports. Ensures timely payment of invoices and vouchers. The ideal candidate will have AP experience in a manufacturing industry, preferably aerospace.
This is a temp to hire position pay is $16-18/hour DOE
Hours are Monday – Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other tasks and duties may be required as directed.
- Process and match supplier invoices in ERP system.
- Responsible for detecting, resolving, and communicating discrepancies in all aspects of accounts payable.
- Maintain accrual, logged invoice, unapproved invoice reports, and AP Trial balance.
- Request W-9 and supply credit references on new suppliers.
- Coordinate weekly check run and mail checks.
- Issue individual checks.
- Responsible for month end accounts payable closing.
- Answer inquiry calls on outstanding and paid invoices.
- Process year end 1099.
- Review freight bills.
- Review supplier statements.
- Process commission payments.
- Accounting Software
- Basic windows/internet browser
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point
- Must have a High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training.
Company is looking to hire immediately. If you meet the requirements listed above, submit your resume for consideration.