Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $13.00-$14.00/hour
Experience Required: 3-6 months
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia Aerospace Manufacturing Company is seeking an Assembler/Test Technician with basic experience with hydraulic components. Must be mechanically inclined and have at least three to six months of recent experience as a mechanical assembler.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Understand basic hydraulic concepts for the function of gauges, flow meters, and assemblies in hydraulic systems.
• Read and understand blueprints.
• Set-up tests as required.
• Drill parts using micro-drills and lathes.
• Read pressure gauges and flow meters and accurately log data to ATP requirements.
• Follow daily dispatch reports and other direction from supervisor.
• Maintain accurate parts and part count for each job.
• Install internal components using arbor press and proper fixtures.
• Identify causes for test failures, rework, and suggest corrective action as required. Submit to supervisor for approval.
• Set up and operate micro laser weld machine.
• Set up and operate drill press for crimp roll.
• High School Diploma and 3-6 months of basic hands on experience working with hydraulic components.
This is a full time temp to hire opportunity
Day shift hours: M-Th 6am-4:30pm
Please email your resume to be considered