Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $12.00-$13.00 DOE
Experience Required: 1 yr
Education Required: High School or GED
ASSEMBLER (HOLLYWOOD, CA)
- Assembly of small parts using adhesive, fasteners and press fits.
- Ability to be trained to read drawings and use precision measuring equipment to inspect parts.
- Knowledge of assembly tolerances and simple moving part design.
- Use glue fixtures and adhesive dispensing equipment.
- Must have good eyesight and be able to inspect small parts
- Ability to consistently assemble or modify parts while following verbal and written instructions.
- Experience in detailed assembly of small parts requiring good hand eye coordination.
- Consumer product production a plus
- Experience with CNC machining processes a plus
- Eye for aesthetics and finish
- Ability to multi-task within a team effectively with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pad printing experience a plus
This is a full time position 8:00am-5:00pm $12.00-$13.00 DOE. Please email resume or call us at 661-257-8740