Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $16-$20/hour DOE
Experience Required: 2 Years
Education Required: High School or GED
Plastic Injection Mold Manufacturing Company is seeking a qualified CNC Machinist to operate and do intermediate set-ups, with minimal supervision, on CNC Mill and CNC Lathe machines.
This is a day shift position, hours are 6am-2:30pm + overtime and Saturdays as needed.
Pay is $16-$20/hour DOE
- Operates and performs intermediate set-ups on various CNC machines for production of injection molds.
- Change tools and dies on machines
- Ability to operate and set up a conventional or manual machine.
- May assist in orienting and training of lower level employees.
- Performs basic machine maintenance as required.
- Must have 2-3 years of related experience.
- Ability to demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and understand English
- Perform a variety of tasks safely throughout the day in a fast paced work environment.
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant employees.
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal.
- Reacts to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance.
Please submit your resume immediately to be considered.