Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $18.00-$23.00/hour DOE
Experience Required: 2+ years
Education Required: BA/BS Degree
Aerospace Distribution Company is looking to add a Contract Administrative Assistant to their team. We are looking for a fantastic team player who has a keen attention to detail coupled with strong organizational skills.
When checking final drafts of proposed contracts, for example, this person should be able to catch and rectify errors and efficiently work with a high degree of this type of paperwork. The Contract Administrative Assistant must have a high degree of integrity, as they often access sensitive business or legal information, which they should keep confidential. Clear speaking and writing skills are also important to Contract Administrative Assistants, because their job involves supplying information to customers.
- Review, track and prepare contract documents; maintain records and databases.
- Act as the point of contact for both internal and external customers in regards to contractual issues.
- Modify, update, and maintain contracts and associated documentation, processing, and communicating changes.
- Execute contractual obligations such as reporting, purchase and manage supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate office and/or departmental operations.
- Provide support for meetings, marketing, visitors, travel and other special projects.
Background Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of work experience in the field of contract management services or in a related area and experienced in office management.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, have adequate clerical experience, customer service skills and time management
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Please submit your resume immediately to be considered.