Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $20-$25/hr
Experience Required: 5+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
FAA Repair Station in Valencia, CA is seeking a Conventional Machinist. You will operate and do intermediate set-ups, with minimal supervision, on specific machines such as lathes and mills.
This is a temp to hire position through Quantum Staffing
Hours are Monday through Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
Pay: $20.00/hour- $25.00/hour DOE
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check to comply with FAA guidelines
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand, operate, and do intermediate set-ups on various Conventional machines for production of aerospace and industrial components.
- Understand and maintain “first article” and “In-Process Inspection Reports”.
- Inspect with minimal supervision, manufactured product for uniformity, conformance and record.
- Initiate non-conforming material rejection reports.
- Perform basic machine maintenance as required.
Education consisting of a high school diploma/GED and a minimum of five years of related experience
- Ability to inspect own parts.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs in a safe and prudent manner.
Please submit your resume immediately to be considered.