Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour DOE
Experience Required: 2-5 years
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia Aerospace Manufacturing Company is looking for a Contract Administrator to be the primary contact for assigned customers. This position is responsible for contract review, order processing, order management and quotations to repeat business customers. This position is also responsible for managing/coordinating correspondence and responses as required by the customer, for providing liaison support on all matters to achieve overall positive customer satisfaction.
This is a temporary position for approximately 6 months. $20.00/hour DOE
- Monitor and report progress on specific activities, as required by management and/or purchase order requirements.
- Maintain accurate information using ERP systems and E-Commerce tools and software.
- Process orders, perform contract review, process purchase order changes and provide quotations for assigned accounts accurately and in a timely manner.
- Interface with customers, understand and solve simple account related issues through phone communication, emails, customer portals and face to face meetings to build Customer relationships.
- Manage the purchase order / purchase order change functions of customer portals.
- Manage and coordinate the resolution to all customer complaints and/or non-compliant purchase order issues with the guidance of the Customer Service Manager.
- Show an understanding of Export Compliance procedures and Technical Data restrictions
- Show an understanding of FAA – PMA and TSO regulations.
- Must exhibit a high level of motivation and sense of urgency.
- Must demonstrate effective organizational and communication skills
- Must demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must also have an intermediate or above working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and an understanding of customer web portal functions.
- Must also be able to perform well under pressure due to deadlines and able to react to high volume, fast paced and short turn-around time customer and management requests and requirements.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- 2 Year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum 2 years of customer service experience in an Aerospace Manufacturing environment.
- Experience handling contracts requirements preferred.
- Experience with Export Compliance regulations preferred.
- Experience working with FAA-PMA, TSO regulations, and AS9100 / ISO9000 Quality requirements preferred.
- Familiarity with MRP system preferred