Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour DOE
Experience Required: 1 years
Education Required: High School or GED
Fantastic Customer Service opportunity to work for a great company in Valencia, CA. We are looking for someone who has worked as a Customer Service Representative in an industrial manufacturing environment, preferably in the Aerospace Industry – not a call center environment.
- Act as an inside contact for assigned customers by ensuring they receive the best service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondence
- Acts as a customer contact regarding pricing, scheduling and shipping.
- Responsible for gathering information from internal experts about product capabilities relative to specific customer needs.
- Reviews customer inquiries, problems, requests and suggestions.
- Determines appropriate solutions and/or responses.
- May identify leads or opportunities to sell additional equipment and parts to customer. Negotiates customer claims, initiates billing adjustments and arranges product substitutions and returns.
- Adapts procedures, processes to accomplish the requirements of the position.
- Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity.
- Assignments are broad in nature and usually require originality and ingenuity.
This is a full time, temp to hire position. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8-5pm. Pay is $15.00/hr DOE. Submit your resume ASAP to be considered.