Construction Company in Corona, CA is looking for an experience Driver to deliver parts to various clients in a safe and timely fashion. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience and a clean driving record with the ability to be able to produce proof of such documentation from the DMV.
Hours – 4am-4:30pm (Hours vary within this timeframe)
- Perform the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, sorting, and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Maintains records of received goods and reject unsatisfactory items.
- Lift and maneuver possible heavy items.
- Prepare and deliver material to various active job sites.
- Retrieves unused equipment and supplies by picking up and delivering to warehouse
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintains warehouse vehicles by cleaning trucks, performing, and scheduling preventive maintenance, reporting damage or mechanical problems to supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent, flexible hours for individuals continuing education.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Reliable transportation, Clean Driving Record Required
- Warehouse experience (plus)
- Self-motivated individual capable of working individually and as a team
- Must be comfortable driving flat bed, six wheeled vehicles for deliveries. Experience is a plus.
- Physical ability to lift 50+ pounds.
Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Scheduling, and Reporting Skills