Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $40K-$50K/year DOE
Experience Required: 2 years
Education Required: High School or GED
Manufacturing Company in Valencia, CA is looking for an Application Engineer to join their growing team. An Application Engineer will work directly with a variety of industries and their customers and salespeople to design and apply leading edge cable technology to their products. A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, will have a degree in Engineering and will also have working knowledge of electrical interconnect systems.
This is a temp to hire opportunity with a stable and growing organization.
Day shift Monday through Friday 6am-2:30pm.
$40,000 – $50,000/year DOE
- Designing and developing cables and cable assemblies, to meet customers’ requirements.
- Preparation, interpretation and review of engineering drawings, specifications, electrical schematics, wire diagrams, wiring list and other engineering related documentation.
- Preparing customer quotes for new cables and cable assemblies.
- Providing direct technical support to customers
- Working closely with the company’s’ manufacturing and Quality Control personnel to ensure timely production and delivery of cables and cable assembly products.
Qualification Requirements include:
- An Electrical, Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering degree.
- At least two years’ experience working in a design and/or manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with 3D modeling. Working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks is a plus.
- Communication, organizational experience and teamwork skills.
- Initiative, focus and commitment to completing tasks successfully.
Submit your resume immediately to be considered for this position.