Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Experience Required: 5+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
Manufacturing Company in Valencia is looking for an Electronic Maintenance Mechanic to maintain and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, with minimal supervision, by performing the following duties.
Monday through Friday, 7am-4pm, $18.00/hr.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnoses and maintain malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers to diagnose malfunction and make required repairs.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
- Troubleshoot and maintain control systems. This includes all electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic controls.
- Troubleshoot and repair all AC and DC motors and controls, pressure sensing devices, voltage current, and resistance measurement devices.
- Troubleshoot and repair plant lighting 480V, 207V and 110V circuits; 480V cranes; PLC based controls and relay logic circuits.
- Ability to work with hand tools safely and EMT pipe bending.
- Available to work occasional over time
Please submit your resume to be considered.