Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $22.00/hour DOE
Experience Required: 4 years
Education Required: Trade School
Valencia Manufacturing company is looking for a Facility Maintenance Technician to perform repairs related to the building and inside the facility.
$22.00/hour, 6:00am-2:30pm M-F + OT as needed.
Long term temp to hire
Must be able to clear a drug test (including THC)
Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned as needed):
- Performs repairs related to the building and inside the facility.
- Purchase replacement parts and maintenance supplies.
- Assists Equipment Maintenance as required.
- Calls to request a repair technician if problems are more complicated.
- Also responsible for any other activity assigned to them.
- Education consisting of a high school diploma/GED and a minimum of four (4) or five (5) years of related experience in lieu of education
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs in a safe and prudent manner
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Should possess a valid California driver license with a good driving record.
- Ability to demonstrate mechanical aptitude in the use of all hand tools
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Able to communicate electronically or written, routine reports and correspondence.
- Exhibits interpersonal skills through teamwork and communications skills.
- Complies with organizational standards including providing organizational support, cost consciousness, quality improvement, safety and security, ethics, promotion of diversity, and professionalism.
- Strives for personal development and self-management through planning and organizing activities in order to meet commitments, manages attendance and punctuality, and improves productivity.
If you have the experience and meet the above requirements, please submit your resume immediately to be considered.