Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $17.00-$23.00 DOE
Experience Required: 3+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia Aerospace Manufacturing Company is seeking an Assembler/Test Technician with advanced experience assembling and testing hydraulic components. Must be mechanically inclined and have at least three years of recent experience as a mechanical assembler.
This is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity
Day shift hours for the Assembler/Test Technician: M-Th 6am-4:30pm
Pay is $17.00-$23.00 DOE
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following for the Assembler/Test Technician:
· Understand advanced functions of hydraulic concepts for the function of gauges, flow meters,
· and assemblies in hydraulic systems.
· Read and understand blueprints.
· Set-up tests as required.
· Drill parts using micro-drills and lathes.
· Read pressure gauges and flow meters and accurately log data to ATP requirements.
· Follow daily dispatch reports and other direction from supervisor.
· Maintain accurate parts and part count for each job.
· Install internal components using arbor press and proper fixtures.
· Identify causes for test failures, rework, and suggest corrective action as required. Submit to
· supervisor for approval.
· Set up and operate micro laser weld machine.
· Set up and operate drill press for crimp roll.
· High School Diploma and advanced hands on experience working with hydraulic components.
· Airframe and Powerplant Certificate preferred
Please email your resume to be considered