Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $25.00/hour
Experience Required: 5 Years
Education Required: Trade School
IT Systems Administrator
Manufacturing Company in Valencia is looking for a Systems Administrator to be responsible for the operation and maintenance of a computer network to ensure the performance meets company and user requirements, provides assessments of future IT needs for the company and users. Prior experience as a divisional data processing manager, programmer or programmer analyst required.
- Strong knowledge of several areas of IT.
- Serve as systems administrator ‐ Linux, Windows. Experience with multi‐platform networks: software, protocols and hardware
- Update client and server software as required.
- Experience with ERP/MRP Systems
- Demonstrates understanding of data management operations and database administration. SQL, MySql
- Basic knowledge of computer security best practices and policies. Ability to put knowledge into
- Active Directory, including Group Policy creation and management
- Creating and updating tools for automation, including development of scripts via PowerShell, Bash, Python, and C# among others.
- Managing Cloud environments Office 365
- Basic Cloud familiarity with Azure, AWS
- Ability to interact successfully with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 to 2012R2
- Experience with virtualization (Hyper‐V)
- Microsoft desktop operating systems up to Windows 10
- Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience with ERP/MRP software.
- Experience administering Office 365.
- Experience managing web servers and an e‐commerce CMS (Magento a plus).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services. TCP/IP networking, switches, firewalls.
- Experience with VoIP phone systems
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree or at least three years of prior network administrative experience
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (optional)
- MSCE, CNE, or equivalent certificates/license