Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $15.00-$18.00/hour
Experience Required: 2 years
Education Required: High School or GED
Aerospace Manufacturing Company in Valencia, CA is looking for a Jr. Buyer to be responsible for processing purchase requisitions, issue request for quote to suppliers, process purchase orders, MRO purchasing and process change orders in our MRP/Software.
This is a temp to hire opportunity. $15.00-$18.00/hour. Hours are Monday through Thursday 6am-4:30pm + overtime.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Issuing RFQ request to suppliers and in some cases provide specifications, drawings, and artwork.
- Reviewing and processing purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Providing cost, supplier, and estimated date of delivery.
- Follow up with suppliers on delivery of orders and manage change issues as they occur.
- Assists in the creation of supplier POs to support tooling needs.
- Coordinates with quality personnel where rejections are concerned.
- Seek and document lean process improvement ideas for the department.
- Researches and reviews possible new supply sources.
- Requests and evaluates vendor quotes to determine if they are compatible with company objectives.
- Assist reconciling open PO report for accuracy, past due items, and work with accounting in regards to invoicing discrepancies.
- Informing accounting on past due invoice payments which can prevent supplier shipments causing a production line down.
|High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and one year certificate from college or technical school; or one to two years related experience
Please submit your resume immediately for consideration.