Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $50K-$58K DOE
Experience Required: 10+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
LEAD SERVICE MECHANIC
$50,000 – $58,000/YEAR – DOE
We are looking for a lead with 10+ years’ experience to be responsible for the installation, troubleshooting, repairing and maintenance of processing equipment according to safety and productive maintenance systems to achieve customer satisfaction and departmental objectives.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs repairs, overhauls, preventative, and predictive maintenance on equipment to ensure full customer satisfaction regarding equipment performance and service.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems to reduce productivity losses.
- Implements long term corrective actions to avoid repeat issues.
- Maintains spare parts inventory to support production and customer needs while maintaining budget and inventory objectives.
- Documents and reports machine performance, corrective actions, maintenance activities, parts utilization, and inventory to achieve efficiency and regular operation of equipment.
- Follows all standard work procedures, safety regulations, and policies to maintain a safe working environment.
- Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and any shift to meet business demands.
- Must be able to work at assigned customer plant and travel to other customer plants as needed to meet business demands.
- May periodically travel domestically and internationally.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows proper safety procedures and safeguards others’ safety at all times, understanding the obligation to refuse to perform any tasks that are unsafe.
- Maintains work assigned area or normal working area so that it is clean and orderly.
- Assist others in need and help to improve their skills.
- Accept all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant experience working as a lead/supervisor maintenance technician or repairing equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and customers
- Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of professionalism and customer service
- Ability to work efficiently and with little to no direct supervision or alone
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of mechanical and electrical skills (sensors, PLCs, circuits, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Submit your resume immediately to be considered.