Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $25.00/hour DOE
Experience Required: 2+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
Aerospace Manufacturing Company looking for a Maintenance Repair Technician to be responsible for the troubleshooting, diagnosis, repairs, reconditioning, and servicing of all hydraulic machines, systems, and components. Will communicate findings and make recommendations to management. Duties will also include general facility maintenance tasks as needed to support the department.
Temp to hire, 6:00am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday, $25.00/hour DOE
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform preventative maintenance servicing on production equipment as needed.
- Perform repairs or modifications on both dynamic and static test stands.
- Perform repairs and service on high pressure pump units.
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, and other production equipment as needed.
- Perform oil sample analysis using particulate analysis machine.
- Seek and document lean process improvement ideas for the department.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and one year certificate from college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit your resume immediately to be considered.