Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $14.25/hour DOE
Experience Required: 6 months
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia Aerospace Manufacturing Company is seeking 10 Assembly & Test Technician’s with basic to advanced experience with hydraulic components. Must be mechanically inclined and have at least one year of recent experience as a mechanical assembler.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Understand basic hydraulic concepts for the function of gauges, flow meters, and assemblies in hydraulic systems.
• Read and understand blueprints.
• Set-up tests as required.
• Drill parts using micro-drills and lathes.
• Read pressure gauges and flow meters and accurately log data to ATP requirements.
• Follow daily dispatch reports and other direction from supervisor.
• Maintain accurate parts and part count for each job.
• Install internal components using arbor press and proper fixtures.
• Identify causes for test failures, rework, and suggest corrective action as required. Submit to supervisor for approval.
• Set up and operate micro laser weld machine.
• Set up and operate drill press for crimp roll.
• High School Diploma and basic to advanced hands on experience working with hydraulic components.
This is a full time temp to hire opportunity with a reputable Aerospace Manufacturing Company.
Day shift hours: 4/10’s Monday – Thursday 6am-4:30pm
Night Shift hours: 4:15 PM – 2:45 AM
5 Level I positions – $14.25-$15/hour DOE
5 Level III positions – $17-$20/hour DOE
Please email your resume to be considered