Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $40.00/hour
Experience Required: 3 years
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia Aerospace company is looking for a NC Technician. This is a direct hire position. Hours are M-F, 6am-2:30pm; $35-40/hour
The NC Technician position will perform multiple tasks under supervision in a manufacturing environment. Tasks will include up to, and including dismantling of machines and equipment, inspection and detection of wear items, and other malignant problems. Tasks will be assigned in manufacturing areas as well as office areas. This position typically requires 3 years of NC Technician experience.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technician should have experience with Acromatic 950 controls, Fanuc 15i and 30i controls, Haas controls, and Siemens 840D controls.
- Technician is expected to be able to troubleshoot to component level.
- Should be able to dismantle equipment to the origin point of issue.
- Should be able to inspect and measure parts of equipment to detect wear, misalignment, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in repairing and rebuilding N/C machines and CNC controls and their corresponding systems.
- Knowledge of electrical motors.
- Knowledge of basic electrical and laser equipment.
- Knowledge of mechanical components, and drive systems.
- Knowledge of machine types and facility equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Experience in the use of all maintenance related tools.
Please submit your resume to be considered.