Work Hours: 21-30
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $18-$20/hour
Experience Required: 3+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
Construction Company in Valencia is looking for a part-time Insurance Administrative Assistant to obtain, review, and manage insurance documents. This is an essential duty that requires strong attention to detail skills. Qualified candidate will have strong administrative skills preferably in the construction industry.
Part Time position (20-30 hrs/week) Preferably 4-5 hours / day, M-Th (or F)
Salary: $18 – $20/hour DOE
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Collect new project information needed for insurance requests.
- Request individual project insurance certificates for each new job.
- Request Subcontractor certificates of insurance from all subcontractors on every job.
- Review Subcontractor insurance certificates for accuracy and verify that certificates & endorsements meet established requirements.
- Follow up with Subcontractors for missing information / certificates / endorsements.
- Track insurance requests in an organized manner.
- Request insurance renewals for expired subcontractor insurance certificates.
- Update insurance dates on subcontractor invoices.
- Retrieve Prelim information sent from subcontractors, scan & save in system, & update on subcontractor invoices.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis skills
- *Familiarity with insurance review (*preferred, but not necessary)
- Excellent communications skills, and great attitude.
- Willingness to work in a team setting
- Willingness to be proactive
Submit your resume immediately to be considered.