Work Hours: 40+
Pay Rate: $20-$25/Hr
Education Required: High School or GED
Aerospace Manufacturing Company is looking for a Pricing Coordinator/Customer Service Rep. Responsibilities include handling customer service requests for pricing of repeat business/new catalog parts that have not been established in the pricing module and also administrative support to the Contract Administrators.
6 month temporary assignment- possible temp-to-hire
- Follow-up with customers on un-awarded bids.
- Establish production and aftermarket pricing for repeat business and new catalog parts by working with estimating to gather the correct costs, to determine unit price in addition to comparing similar part price, last price paid, while maintaining required gross margins in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Processing all bid approvals in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Prepare and submit bids directly to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven customer service experience
- Effective organization skills.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to react to change and implement same in an effective manner.
- Must also be able to perform well under pressure due to deadlines, able to react to high volume, face paced and short turn-around time customer and management requests.
- College degree or equivalent experience in business, sales and marketing or engineering strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the contracts area within the aerospace industry.
- Experience managing high volume of quotes.
- Experience doing pricing analysis.
Submit your resume immediately to be considered