Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School or GED
Aerospace Manufacturing Company is looking for a hard working employee in their production department. Responsibilities include all types of product identification including laser, chemical etching, ink stamping, vibro-etch, and metal stamp impressions. Responsible for creating and maintaining computer graphics within the laser part marking software systems.
This is a long term temp-to-hire opportunity and the hours are from 6am-4:30pm Monday – Thursday.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies Alodine finish to aluminum products after laser processing.
- Applies sequential serial numbers and bar codes as required.
- Creates and maintains excel files to track serial numbers.
- Enters labor data in the ERP system.
- Identifies and requests required fixtures.
- Makes sketches and suggestions for new fixtures
- Review, read and understand blueprint files.
- Keeps up-to-date on newest laser marking technology.
- Must be able to clear a drug test and criminal background check
- Must have recent manufacturing experience
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for long term employment with potential room for growth. Please submit your resume for consideration. $14.00/hour DOE