Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: 18.00/hour +
Experience Required: 2+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
$14.50/hour + commission (approximately $18.00/hour or more depending on the amount of properties the employee can manage).
Property Management Association is seeking a Property Manager with the following experience:
- Property inspections
- Meeting with vendors
- Obtaining bids
- Scheduling and coordinating Board meetings
- Responding to phone calls and written correspondence.
- Handle incoming tenant/vendor calls; customer service oriented.
- Maintain HOA and community associations.
- Superior organizational skills and accuracy
- Update and maintain various reports and databases
- Professional demeanor; pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Must have experience working in an office and 3+ years’ experience working with community associations, HOA’s etc.
- Proficient w/ MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Managers with CMCA certification a plus.
Full time, Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
Please submit your resume immediately to be considered.