Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $18.00-$24.00/hour
Experience Required: 3+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
An Aerospace Manufacturing Company is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector. This person will be responsible to perform in process and completed inspections for machined, purchased or assembled product.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Level one quality inspectors train to develop the ability to use predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to perform in process and completed inspections of products.
- Products quality inspectors will work with include machined parts, mechanical assemblies, processed parts and purchased standard hardware.
- Perform verifications of part identification and configurations.
- Identify and separate non-conforming product using a basic understanding of Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GD&T) methods per ASME 14.5.
- Knowledge use common inspection measuring equipment including, but not limited to, surface plates, micrometers, height gauges, radius gauges, protractor, profilometers, bore gauges and dial indicators as necessary to complete inspections.
- Skills in blueprint reading, basic math, basic PC operation including Microsoft Office.
Hours are Monday through Friday 6am-2:30pm with OT. Pay is $18-$24/hour DOE.
If you meet the qualifications stated above, please submit your resume immediately.