Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $130K
Experience Required: 10+ years
Education Required: BA/BS Degree
QUALITY DIRECTOR, VALENCIA, CA
$110K – $125K DOE
Directs and oversees daily activities within the quality assurance functions of the company.
- Implements strategies for ensuring that organizational products and processes meet established quality standards.
- Administers an organizational quality management system and monitors progress against strategic quality-related goals.
- Collects data that assists in the identification of potential quality failures, evaluates quality of raw materials or components, in-progress goods, processes or operations, and develops and implements corrective actions.
- Solicits internal and external feedback with the goal of continuously improving processes or products.
Experience and Education:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of experience, including some prior management experience.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
- Has extensive experience with the concepts and principles of one or more related fields or departments.
- Leads and directs the work of other employees and has responsibility for personnel actions including hiring, performance management, and termination.
- Supervision is often provided through a team of subordinate managers.
- Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function in collaboration with senior management.
- Establishes departmental policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization.
Submit your resume immediately to be considered.