Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $15.00-$17.00
Experience Required: 3 years
Education Required: High School or GED
An Aerospace Manufacturing Company is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector/Receiving. This person will be responsible for performing and recording dimensional and visual inspection of parts and/or assemblies of final product.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Required to perform simple product inspections with appropriate supporting documentation verifying actual results against drawing and/or specification requirements with little supervision.
- Perform formal first article reports.
- Verify vendor certifications against drawing and/or specification requirements for accuracy and completeness.
- Verify compliance of finished hardware with drawing requirements based on shop practices as they relate to unfinished hardware
- Perform simple mathematic calculations.
- Use quality-related software and ERP to appropriately record assigned job results based on completed processes.
- Meet deadlines of assigned jobs while maintaining the integrity of the position.
- Properly handle and maintain inspection instruments and equipment such as micrometers, calipers, gauges, etc. for use in conducting simple product inspections.
- Seek and document lean process improvement ideas.
Qualified candidate must be computer literate, have a High School Diploma and/or 1 year related experience. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and criminal background check.
This is a temp to hire position for the right candidate. Employee will work Monday through Thursday (6am-4:30pm 4/10’s) including mandatory OT. Pay is $15-17/hr DOE. If you meet the qualifications stated above, please submit your resume