Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $19-$22hr/DOE
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia Aerospace Company is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator:
Responsible for receiving customer orders and inquiries. Required to determine and verify product specifications, quality, pricing, and delivery. Tracks orders and maintains customer order history files.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive customer orders and inquires via email, mail, fax, or phone.
- Type quotes, proposals, and letters.
- Copy representatives with all correspondence regarding their territory.
- Review PO’s for compliance.
- Communicate with customers regarding order status and requirements.
- Process, track, and maintain sales orders including changes as needed.
- Contact customers regarding past due invoices.
- Verify sales tax on all California
- Be familiar with current California sales tax and taxable items.
- Send documents to customers for formal follow-up and approvals.
- Process customer requested information (CRI).
- Process paperwork for rejected material and follow-up on status.
- Interact with billing department to ensure accurate shipping modes, terms, shipping, and billing address.
- Comply with ITAR.
- Create and maintain virtual sales folders (changes, correspondence and history).
- Monitor customer websites.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer/ Office Skills
- Basic windows/internet browser, typing, 10-key
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point, ERP/inventory
This is a full time position hours are Monday – Thursday 6am-4:30pm. $19.00-22.00 DOE. Please submit your resume to be considered.