Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $13.60/hour
Experience Required: 3 months
Education Required: High School or GED
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: include the following. Oversees and/or assists in the unloading of environmental and production related chemicals.
- Observes gages and conducts hourly readings of pH, flows, pressures, and temperatures and documents readings in a log book of daily activities.
- Continuously monitors and maintains the chemical balance needed for fume scrubbing process.
- Monitors and maintains required flows of chemicals being injected into the foil process.
- Conducts calibration of pH probes on a set schedule and when suspect to faulty indication.
- Schedules hazardous waste water disposal.
- Provides immediate assistance in the event of hazardous chemical spill, identifies pollutant, and requests appropriate cleanup/containment assistance.
- Perform any other duties, as required by the department supervisor or manager, to support department, plant and company objectives and/or goalsEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer previous ISO 9000 or QS 9000 experience.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Forklift Operator License
- Medically certified to wear a respirator
- Hazwopper training completedThis is a full time position, long term, temp to hire opportunity, $13.60 per hour, day shift 7:45am-4:15pm M-F. Please email your resume immediately to be considered.