Work Hours: 31-40
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $60K-$75K DOE
Experience Required: 3+ years
Education Required: BA/BS Degree
Senior Human Resources Generalist
Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS)
Bilingual Spanish/English required
Manufacturing Industry as an HR Generalist
Aerospace Manufacturing Company is looking to hire a Sr. HR Generalist to support all areas of human resources including recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee relations, job evaluation, benefits administration, training, and special projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers HRIS including input, maintenance and reporting of employee information
- Provides assistance and information to employees on a variety of human resources subjects and promotes good employee/company relationships. Ability to deal effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Responsible for employee relations counseling.
- Compile and review stock plan forms for enrollments and changes. Ensure all forms are sent to Corporate and outside trustees of plan. Provide information on the plan to employees as needed. Liaison with Corporate office and outside trustees regarding the plan
- Processes required information to establish and begin benefit payments.
- Plans, organizes and oversees wellness committee.
- Evaluates performance reviews and counseling’s for content, HR compliance and grammar.
- Assists Human Resources Director in investigations.
- Responsible for Human Resources functions – Workers Compensation, Disability, FMLA, medical and other benefits.
- Undertake specials projects as assigned such as open enrollments for benefits, annual AAP, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) and two to four years related experience
- PHR certification a plus.
Computer/ Technical/Office Skills
- Human Resources Systems
- Basic windows/internet browser
- ADP Workforce Now
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point