Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $14.25-$15.50/hour DOE
Experience Required: 2 years
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia Manufacturing Company is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. Packages and prepares products for final shipment and posts weights and shipping charges. Lifts heavy items and will operate a forklift. Prepares and maintains records of products/merchandise shipped. Reviews customer orders, examines, stocks, products and materials in inventory warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Check orders and packages to Customer specifications
- Proficiency in both domestic and international shipping regulations
- Review work instructions for special packaging needs
- Implementation of hazardous material requirements – including labeling
- Receive orders and material and deliver to appropriate departments
- Responsible for compliance to all Quality Management Systems
- Perform other tasks as required by the department supervisor.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- All candidates must be either a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Basic math and computer skills
- Knowledge of UPS and FedEx software
- Ability to operate forklifts
- Proficiency in the English language
- Keeps working area clean at all times
- Must be capable of establishing and maintaining a positive working relationship with others in a team environment
- Ability to work well with employees from diverse cultures.
- Willingness to attend company sponsored trainings and/or educational seminars.
- Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Ability to work well with others
Please submit your resume immediately to be considered.