Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour DOE
Experience Required: 3+ months
Education Required: High School or GED
|Multiple Warehouse positions open in Shipping, Receiving and Inventory.
We have all three shifts open – 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. Must be able to work Saturday and 15+ hours of OT/week at some companies.
All positions require a minimum of 3+ months experience working in a warehouse environment
Depending on the company, positions are long term temporary and/or temp-to-hire opportunities with Aerospace and Manufacturing Company’s in Valencia, CA.Job Duties and Requirements:• Count and record material to ensure accuracy
• Pull or stock materials using Radio Frequency (RF) scanning system
• Utilize scale to weigh and/or hand count product per warehouse/customer specifications
• Utilize label printer to prepare labels as required
• Count, bag, and label per warehouse/customer requirements
• Package and prepare material for shipment
• Basic computer skills on Microsoft Word and Excel
• Aerospace industry experience a plus
• Forklift experience preferred using a cherry picker and order picker – no certification needed
Shipping, Receiving, Stocking, Picking, Order Puller, Packaging, Operation of a Cherry Picker/Order Picker Experience, Basic math and computer skills
Must be able to clear a drug test including THC and depending on the company, each employee must be able to clear a pre-employment background check.