Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Experience Required: 2 Years
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia Company is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to be responsible for shipping, receiving, operate a forklift/cherry picker, pull orders, verification and recording of raw materials and products that come into the facility. Will also maintain accuracy of materials/product in order to maintain inventory control and insures delivery to the proper department.
Day Shift: M-F 7am-3:30pm + overtime
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives product deliveries.
- Ships product using UPS and FedEx online system
- Inspect, accept, or reject inbound shipments.
- Records and checks quantities of goods received.
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate buyer for discrepancies, returns and repair of product.
- Properly inputs received material into computer system and forwards documentation as needed.
- Prepares items accurately for shipment according to customer orders and determines correct method of shipment.
- Stock production items in a timely manner and in the appropriate location.
- Log RMA’s appropriately and ensure prompt delivery of product.
- Help with or complete special projects at the discretion of the Lead or Supervisors.
Qualified candidates must be able to clear a drug test.
Company is looking to hire immediately. If you meet the requirements listed above please submit your resume.
KEYWORDS: inventory, inventory clerk, order puller, forklift, warehouse, shipping, receiving, stockroom, cycle count, aerospace, manufacturing, distribution