Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $50-70K
Education Required: High School or GED
This position is the internal, primary contact for assigned customers. This position must perform a wide variety of complex support activities for the Customer Service Department and is responsible for the management of complex key customer accounts. The individual will be considered a subject matter expert, and often will be called upon for special projects and training of other department employees.
- Monitor and report progress on specific activities and/or purchase order requirements.
- Review and execute routine and complex customer contract purchase order paperwork for accuracy, and communicate exceptions to customer in an effective, professional and in a timely manner.
- Manage the purchase order / purchase order change functions of customer portals.
- Interface with customers, understand and solve account related issues through phone communication, emails, customer portals and face to face meetings to build Customer Relationships.
- Manage and coordinate the resolution to all customer complaints, non-compliant purchase order issues and ability to work with the Business Unit Team and other areas in order to get issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Gain/establish a working knowledge of company functions, product and manufacturing processes for the company.
- Must handle and respond to more complex service questions from customers with minimal direction. Must assist with questions from less experienced Customer Service Reps.
- Maintain accurate information using ERP system, tools and software.
- Perform special duties as assigned including special projects that rely on subject matter expertise. (e.g. ERP System, Manman, Esker Software, Export Compliance Procedures, FAA-PMA, TSO regulations).
- Show a solid understanding of Export Compliance procedures and Technical Data restrictions
- Customer Scorecard review of each account to confirm or dispute delivery scores while collaborating with the customer to correct.
- Support of the Business Unit Manager and Team on all products.
- Basic understanding of and ability to read blueprints and technical documents.
- Experience in, and understanding of requirements of the AS9100 Quality System
- Experience in the requirements related to the sale of FAA-PMA, TSO approved parts to distribution and the Aerospace Aftermarket
- Defense or related industry experience with the understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFAR) would be a plus.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, judgment and influence skills, written and verbal.
- Well organized, detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Intermediate to advance proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Able to work with limited direct supervision.
- Must exhibit a high level of motivation and a sense of urgency.
Education & Experience:
- AS degree or equivalent: BS/BA in a technical or business field highly desired
- 7 or more years of Customer Service experience in Aerospace manufacturing or related industry and working knowledge of Export Compliance Regulations is required
- Experience reviewing and interpreting aerospace purchase contracts and quotes.
Please submit your resume immediately to be considered.